ETIM Forum 2022 was hosted Monday 26th of September to Wednesday 28th of September in Oslo, Norway. 70 ETIM specialists from all over the world were gathered for three days, to network, discuss and learn from each other about ETIM and digitalization. This was the very first ETIM Forum, and the feedback was great.
ETIM international wanted a way to connect with the members, and after two years of strict covid regulations, it was finally possible to meet everyone live in Oslo to brainstorm the future of ETIM. There was a very positive vibe throughout the event and the feedback gathered is very valuable. The participants spammed social media with positive reactions, so we aim for this forum to be definitely the first of many to come.
Special thanks to..
We would like to especially thank:
- Our quest speakers Bernt Reitan Jenssen of Ruter AS and Jeroen Mackaij of SPIE Netherlands B.V.
- Our Global Industry Members for sharing their knowledge and experiences to the community.
- Our board members for preparing their parts at the forum.
- Our Norwegian member Elektroforeningen for hosting this event.
- And last but not at least, this event wouldn’t have been possible without the attendance of all participating members. Because without you there would not be any Forum. Thank you for engaging and making ETIM such a high-quality classification system. Together we build the fundament for the digitalisation of technical industries!
On behalf of the guest speakers we have donated EUR 500,- to UNICEF as a sign of gratitude for their participation.